What is the near term to long term view of Hind Zinc shares ?
- The fundamental score derived using forward estimates (FY’ 2017/18) are not so great
- The stock enjoys a strong support at the trend line, but at the same time it will struggle to breach 187 levels in the upside
- For the last 10 years, the stock has traded in a very narrow range and formed a“tapering channel”
- Unless, the stock breaks out of the channel it’s not going anywhere
- Last 5 years, the returns were just 10% and 5 years prior (2006-2011) it was just 30% – The history may repeat for another 5 years.
To summarize Hind Zinc doesn’t look attractive to be held in portfolio if one aim for long term capital appreciation.
DISCLAIMER EquityBoss or anyone involved with EquityBoss will not accept any liability for any trading loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this post including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with investing the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible. EquityBoss would like to remind you that the data contained in this post is neither necessarily real-time nor accurate. All stock prices, Fundamental/ Valuation indicators, buy/sell Signal are indicative and not appropriate for trading purposes. EquityBoss doesn’t bear any responsibility for any trading losses you might incur as a result of using this data.
(Visited 43 times, 1 visits today)